How do I know which ring size to order?
Take a look at our simple ring size chart.
Deliveries in the UK
Please visit our Deliveries page.
International Ordering and Deliveries
Please visit our International Deliveries page.
How do I return something?
Please visit our Returns page.
Can I return Earrings?
For hygiene reasons, we are sorry that, unless faulty, earrings for pierced ears are not returnable.
I have sensitive ears; can I wear your earrings?
All our earrings are sterling silver. There are also some occasions where people are allergic to sterling silver. However, our products are nickel free.
How do I pay?
Please visit our Payment Methods page.
How do I contact Cavendish French?
Please visit our Contact page.
What is Cubic Zirconia?
Cubic zirconia (also known as CZ) is similar to a diamond with its brilliance and crystal clarity, but it is a synthesized (man-made) crystalline material and not a mineral. It is colourless, hard and flawless and looks so much like a diamond, that it is difficult to tell them apart. A very affordable alternative to diamonds.
Our cubic zirconias are of the highest quality - graded AAA* and are evaluated in a similar way to diamonds using the Four Cs (colour, clarity, cut, and carat weight).
How do I look after my Cavendish French Jewellery?
Get the most from your jewellery with the tips below:
- Protect your jewellery from scratching and tangling by storing each piece separately in a soft jewellery roll.
- Silver tarnishes in air, particularly in hot and humid weather. Remove any tarnish with a silver polishing cloth.
- Never let perfume or cosmetic sprays get onto your jewellery.
- Avoid contact with chlorinated or salt water and household cleaning products.
- Sudden temperature changes can damage certain gemstones.
How do I find a stockist near me?
Simply use our stockist map. Add your postcode and how far you want to travel and the map will show you the Cavendish French stockists within that area.